So we just started taking both babies to church last week, they are now 3 months old and hopefully won't get sick from being around people. As a side note, I can't believe how many people come to church with coughing, runny noses, and kids that don't cover up the coughing and sneezing, seriously it is hard to take a little baby to church. Back to the story, last week Jake took thing 2 to priesthood and changed his diaper and he peed all over himself and Jake. Today I took thing 2 to relief society and he started farting, not quietly, then he pooped, so I went to change him. He had already spit up a lot and he was a little damp, so I decided to change his clothes. I got him undressed down to a onesie, then I started th change the diaper and was cleaning him up and he peed again all over himself, luckily none on me. Then I had to change the onesie too. What is it with church?? This is why thing 1 is in a dress and thing 2 has on a different outfit.
Sunday, December 6, 2009
Church adventures
So we just started taking both babies to church last week, they are now 3 months old and hopefully won't get sick from being around people. As a side note, I can't believe how many people come to church with coughing, runny noses, and kids that don't cover up the coughing and sneezing, seriously it is hard to take a little baby to church. Back to the story, last week Jake took thing 2 to priesthood and changed his diaper and he peed all over himself and Jake. Today I took thing 2 to relief society and he started farting, not quietly, then he pooped, so I went to change him. He had already spit up a lot and he was a little damp, so I decided to change his clothes. I got him undressed down to a onesie, then I started th change the diaper and was cleaning him up and he peed again all over himself, luckily none on me. Then I had to change the onesie too. What is it with church?? This is why thing 1 is in a dress and thing 2 has on a different outfit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ahh the joys of parenthood! Don't worry.. it gets easier. Or harder (whichever way you look at it). Just different things to worry about as they get older... oh well, right??!!! Good luck guys! You'll adjust. :)
ReplyDelete