Sunday, February 21, 2010

Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day. Before church I took some cute pics. Thing 1 loves to grab Thing 2's hand when they lay by each other. Thing 2 puts up with it sometimes, and sometimes he screams about it.
Thing 2 in his Sunday outfit, I bought this for Christmas time and it finally fits (kind of). It is a 3 to 6 month outfit.
Aunt Torie made Thing 1 some new bracelets that fit. Her original ones fit my thumb.
We have officially rolled over. Thing 2 rolled on January 22nd from his back to front. Thing 1 rolled over on February 15th from her front to back. Thing 2 has now also rolled over from his front to back. We also have started eating rice cereal. Thing 2 loves to eat and Thing 1 spits it all back out, I don't think she likes the taste of rice cereal. When they are 6 months we will start having them try vegetables, hopefully she will enjoy eating those.

1 comment:

  1. I love the Valentines day outfits! They are both adorable! Way to go on the rolling over, it won't be long and you will be chasing them all over the place :)

    ReplyDelete