We aren't very exciting anymore (well were we ever?). We stayed home on July 3rd. Jake and I put the kids to bed at their regular bedtime and watched some fireworks out the front window. We live 3 miles from town and the fireworks looked like sparklers from that distance.
Thing 2 on July3rd
Thing 1 on July 3rd.
On July 4th we went to church and Grandma & Grandpa Whipple and Ben & Heidi came to church with us and then we had a BBQ with them and Charlynn and Ivan. It was fun to visit with everyone and Jake did a great job with the food. After everyone left and the kids were in bed I watched the New York fireworks on TV. I didn't feel extremely patriotic this year and I feel a little bad about missing the spirit of the 4th of July. I did dress the kids in pretty cute red and blue outfits.
Thing 1 with part of the block train set we got the kids for Christmas and just opened
Thing 2 looking all cute!
Cheesy grin
Happy! Happy!
Thing 1 already for church
No comments:
Post a Comment