I needed to do a little post just about this little man. He is growing up way to fast. He has learned to repeat things we ask him to say. He can say a lot of words and today we were working on the alphabet we got through more letters than I thought we would. He loves his Dad and wanted to wear his tie on Sunday. He called it a "bib". Thing 2 is very good at functional words, mainly food. He loves to read books, the other night he was pointing at the bookshelf saying "moon", normally he says "book", but he wanted to read "Good Night Moon". He loves to play and is good at stacking rings. When he does something he knows is wrong he says "no, no" and spanks his bum.
(this is one of those "no, no" moments)
Thing 2 likes to put on Dad's boots
Oh my, they are both just adorable, and it cracks me up that he spanks his own bum, so dang funny. Naomi is a food thrower too, it ticks me off so bad. I am dying to see you guys!
ReplyDelete