Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Cruise 1

We went on a cruise for my parents 50th wedding anniversary. We had an awesome trip. We left our kids with Jake’s mom and sister. My first time leaving them over night. Thing 2 got sick and had to go to the doctor’s office while we were gone. He had a double ear infection. I felt bad about being gone while he was sick, but there was nothing I could do about it. Both kids learned new things while we were gone and I think their relationship grew with their Grandma.

I have a few pictures that are pretty fun, but I can’t wait to get the CD with everyone’s pictures and the video of our zip line tour. We spent 2 days in Puerto Vallarta and 1 day in Cabo San Lucas. We spent a few days as just sea days on the boat. It was a ton of fun. We had wonderful food and spent time relaxing.

These pictures are from our 2 days in Puerto Vallarta.

cruisin 136cruisin 140

We rode in the back of a truck up to the jungle where the zip line tour was. It was kind of bumpy and the way back down was pretty scary. We had a much faster driver on the way down.

cruisin 141cruisin 142

cruisin 143cruisin 144

cruisin 164cruisin 150cruisin 171cruisin 173

We chartered a boat the second day and all went out snorkeling by these rock formations. There were a lot of fish, it was cool, but it took me a little while to get good a snorkeling. I ended up getting a lot of salt water in my mouth. Then they took us to a little beach with a restaurant for lunch. We went close to the city and took pictures, if you look close you can see men twirling around that pole upside down.

No comments:

Post a Comment