Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Santa at Story Time

Library santa 030Library santa 031Library santa 032

We went to the library for story time and they had a special visitor.

Thing 1 loves Santa from a distance, she will wave and say “hi Santa” but she won’t get close. She did get close enough to get a fun new book. She also told Santa she wants “presents” he asked what kind and she said “pink presents”.

Thing 2 ran up to Santa right when he came out, I wish I had it on video. Unfortunately, it wasn’t time for the kids to talk to Santa so they made him sit down. Thing 2 wouldn’t sit on Santa’s lap but he got a new book too.

Our cousin M was at the library, we made our crafts together and she loves Santa and isn’t scared. At least I got one cute picture of a child on Santa’s lap.

Tomorrow night we have a church party where Santa will be there, hopefully we will have better luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment