Last weekend we went to the Tautphaus Park Zoo. We saw lots of animals and had a fun time with mom’s friend Sarah and her daughter W. Thing 1’s favorite were the pigs. Thing 2 liked the chickens (we should have just gone to Grammy’s house). Jake and I enjoy looking at the Otters, they are always a lot of fun.
W didn’t feel very good so she slept most of the time, hopefully she will get to go back to the zoo and see the animals when she is feeling better. It was great to spend some time visiting with my friend Sarah, it always seems so long in between visits even though we only live 30 minutes away from each other.
Lately we have been preparing for the baby. It seems like we never get very far on our list. We did get a car that will fit 3+ car seats. We also got some dressers for the kids new room upstairs. We still need to put a bar and shelf up in their closet and some blinds or curtains. I also tied a baby quilt last week and need to get some fabric for the binding. We have less than three weeks left and I don’t feel very prepared, I guess we will take it one day at a time.
The other day at breakfast Jake said something about having the baby in a few weeks,Thing 2 said “from China”. We had watched Arthur that morning and the story was about adopting a baby from China.
No comments:
Post a Comment