How is it possible that the little monster slept better every night of the trip than he does at home? I’m tempted to set up the pack and play and try to recreate the environment he slept in in Park City. Maybe he needs to hear his dad and brother snore?
We had a fun trip and were all exhausted each night. Our kids went to bed earlier than the other kids each night and barely complained. They even had naps in the car while we were traveling from place to place and still went to bed by about 8.
I’m just going to post a few pictures I will have to post more about the trip later. I’m still tired and working the past two days didn’t help.
Here are a few pictures from our trip to the park on Sunday. There are so many pictures I will have to make an album from each activity to show how much fun the Whipple’s can have.
No comments:
Post a Comment