Monday, June 10, 2013

Bridal Veil Falls

2013-05-27 10.21.222013-05-27 10.21.49

2013-05-27 11.31.542013-05-27 11.32.152013-05-27 11.32.352013-05-27 11.36.04

Memorial Day we drove up Provo Canyon to Bridal Veil Falls. Our car went to a different trail head than everyone else which caused some difficulty, we hiked up a walking path and got to a huge crowd of people looking at the falls. We decided to embark on the hike we intended to do after all the other Whipple’s had hiked up and back down. It was a short steep hike and Thing 1 and Thing 2 did amazingly well up to the middle of the waterfall. It was very pretty and I don’t have the picture at the top, hopefully Rachel will post it.

The walk back down the walking path to the car was difficult for both of them. I wish I had my camera out to take a picture I had Thing 2 on my shoulders and Jake put Thing 1 on top of his shoulders with P still in the pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment