Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Trip to Seattle

After our trip to Cheyenne we were exhausted and ready to be home. I had a trip planned to fly to Seattle with baby P in the middle of the month. So September sped forward with the Primary program quickly followed by a trip to Seattle.

It was so nice to get away and just have to worry about one child. I have never had just one child to take care of. It was awesome, besides I had about 6+ other adults to help with him all the time. He ate up all the attention. He slept great and I got to go to the gym two days in a row while my sister and mom kept him.

Baby P loved the airplanes. He enjoyed watching airplanes and trucks out the airport windows. He travelled like a champ. The airlines were great getting my stroller on the plane, they even said they would check a car seat free. My sister borrowed one from a friend so we didn’t have to worry about that. On our trip home there was extra room and they moved my seat so I would have extra space with the baby.

We went to the beach, Pike’s Place market, shopping a TJ Max and Burlington, we went to the Beach CafĂ©, had an outdoor movie and I got a pedicure. It was a great trip. We had an awesome time with Blythe before she left and visiting with other family and friends.

porter planeporter beach 3porter beach3Porter beachporter pigporter ice creamporter plane 2wecome home

We had a few delays on the way home, and the kids had planned a surprise party for us when we got home. They had balloons and a cake waiting for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment