I couldn’t decide what to post for this. Our trip to Wyoming was officially the Whipple reunion, but more people showed up to Lagoon last week.
We had a lot of fun, even though we hate the drive through Wyoming. We spent time hiking, swimming, and hiking some more. We talked until way to late at night. Our kids stayed up to late and were exhausted.
Porter almost drown in the Green River (if you look close at the river swimming pictures you might see it). Mom was to busy taking pictures and not paying attention, he was down for seconds and didn’t even cough or spit water.
Rachel took me running with her two mornings. I went further than I normally do and it was hot the second day after our hike. It was fun and a great time for us just to talk and catch up. I don’t talk to my sisters-in law as much as I would like.
We drove all the way to Martin’s Cove. Stopping in Rawlins to buy umbrellas because it was pouring ($18 each). It was just windy when we got to Martin’s Cove so we took the umbrellas back to the store on our way home.
Lucy’s baptism was amazing. The spirit was very special, the talks were great, and the musical number was beautiful. I’m glad we went and I’m glad Nathan and Maielle were able to experience being there. After the baptism we had a picnic in the wind and then hiked to Martin’s Cove, it was a difficult hike in the wind especially pushing the jogging stroller.
We stopped for dinner in Rawlins on the way home.Sunday morning we drove home early because Jake wasn’t feeling well. It was nice to make it home by late afternoon, get unpacked, and get the kids in be on time.
No comments:
Post a Comment