Sunday, June 12, 2016

I hope she remembers

Tonight, Maielle was having a hard time getting to sleep. The sun has been going down later and her room has a window on the west. 
She was crying upstairs so I went to see what was wrong. She asked me why she had to get a new family and move out of our house. She said she doesn't want to leave. I explained that she would be able to choose what she wanted to do when she grows up. If she wants to stay here she can. But that if I chose not to get married then I wouldn't have her. I also explained that she would always be part of my family because we are sealed together for eternity. 
I honestly hope when she is a teenager she remembers wanting to stay here and always loves me enough that she wants to be in my family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment