Wednesday, June 2, 2010

9 Months

We love our babies, we are happy they are both growing and thriving. This month we have learned how to sit from crawling, wave, and pull up to kneeling (in fact today we saw Thing 2 pull up to standing, yikes). They both can feed themselves little rice puffs and enjoy almost all of the food we give them. They both babble with lots of different sounds we hear dada a lot and mama a little especially when we are sad. Thing 2 loves to growl and Thing 1 has an excited squeal.

We had our nine month checkup today and both babies are healthy and doing well. We had to make up our Hep B immunization (they were too small in the hospital to get the first one) or we wouldn't have had to have any shots today. Our 9 month stats--
Thing 1 weighed 16 lbs 4 oz and is 26 inches long
Thing 2 weighed 16 lbs 14 oz and is 26 1/4 inches long

I took some pictures of them outside for Memorial Day. We had fun watching Texas and watching Dad mow the lawn.

Today Thing 2 having an early morning nap

Thing 1 kneeling

Thing 2 standing (I stood him up)

This is the face we see a lot from Thing 1, she loves to have her tongue out!

Thing 2, he loves to get as close to the camera as he can.

What a cute smile!

3 comments:

  1. So glad your babies are healthy and thriving! What a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read every post, but I don't always comment. The babies look awesome and are growing so big! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute kiddos! I can't believe how fast time flies.

    ReplyDelete