We took a trip to Burley last weekend and spent some time with the Whipples. Steve and Rachel were visiting so we made the trip to visit with them. Because they were visiting Phil and Bridgett, Becky, and Ben all came too. It was fun to see everyone even though with kids it feels like you don't visit very much. I felt like I followed my children around all weekend long making sure they didn't fall down the stairs. That is a task with two toddlers. Here are some fun pictures of our trip.
Thing 1 first time she is forward facing in the car
Thing 2 enjoying his graham crackers
Rachel wanted to have a Halloween party with friends from Burley, because they miss all their friends. Steve looking like Shaggy?
Chris and Doug (aka Grandma and Grandpa Whipple)
I really wanted a group photo of the kids but it didn't work out well. Thing 2 didn't like having people around him dressed up.

This is him protesting...(Tarzan yell?)
Becky and Brynlee
Princess Lucy
Gnome Naomi
Jake has always said we would dress our children as lawn gnomes for Halloween. However with two children there are so many fun options for costumes. We need to dress them as a pair while they will let us.
Me and Pebbles (eating the bow/bone)
A smile from BamBam
BamBam and Pebbles
Grandma has lots of apple trees, I think my kids ate a bushel of apple while we were visiting. They love to carry apples around and eat a bite here or there. It is impressive that Thing 1 can bite an apple with two bottom teeth and one top tooth.
The next morning we let Thing 1 try on the princess crown. She is our little princess.
We were exhausted by the end of the weekend. We had a homecoming early Sunday morning in Rexburg for my nephew. It was great to hear him speak and spend some time with the Stewart's. Jake put the kids down for a nap on Monday morning and they slept for 3 hours (that is a record nap at our house). Jake even got a nap. We will take some more photos of these cute kids in costume next weekend for Halloween.
They are so cute, it really was a fun time! The costumes you made them are so fun, and I love that you can do things for them in pairs, next year you should have them be Ron and Ginny Weasley :) Thanks for letting Jake come and help us on the roof today, I know it is a sacrifice to have him away on your day off. It helped a ton, even if he doesn't think so. Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteYour kids are so cute!! I am so glad that I get to be their Aunt :) I love coming to your blog and looking at pictures of them! Can't wait till we all get together again!! Love you guys!!
ReplyDelete