Thursday, November 4, 2010

Happy Halloween

Halloween was a little more exciting at our house this year. We went to a Halloween party at our neighbors house and went trick-or-treating at my sisters house and then on Sunday night we dressed up to go see Grammy and Papa Stewart.

It took several shots but Thing 1 took a great picture.

Thing 2 looking pretty tough

Thing 2 loves to rock in the recliner, it looks like Thing 1 isn't very comfortable

Thing 1 excited to go

It is unfortunate that Halloween is during a cold part of the year. We have to put clothes under and over the cute costumes.


This year I also worked harder on the costumes. Last year I just put them in onesies that their Aunt Torie made them. This year I took a day to make them each a costume. I think they turned out pretty cute. It also helps that they are really cute.

1 comment:

  1. My kids love looking at pictures of "the baby twins" as they are called here. Cute costumes, way to go!

    ReplyDelete