Monday, November 22, 2010

Snow

Saturday we got our first big snow storm. It was lightly snowing when we went to the temple Saturday morning and by the time we got there it was snowing a little harder. When we were done in the temple there were huge wet flakes and it was accumulating fast. It was heavy and wet and hard to drive in. But it sure would have made a great snowman. We took the kids out for their first time playing in the snow.

Thing 1 ate some. We tried to teach her to open her mouth and stick out her tongue to catch flakes, but she just opened her mouth and said "ahhh" without sticking out her tongue.

Texas had a blast, he loves the snow, as long as it isn't filling up his dog house. Last night he was barking and barking he didn't stop like he normally does. Jake went out to check it out and his dog house was drifted in. Jake brought him inside to sleep and moved his dog house and put up tarps so that shouldn't happen again.




Thing 2 was not happy with me when I put his snow stuff on. He was mad that he couldn't move very well. He was very mad when he fell down in the snow. He was wiggling so much I couldn't get his boots on. I ordered new boots for both of them today that open on both sides so I can get them on them. Hopefully they will fit this year and next.

Because of the crying picture I also had to post a happy picture. He was just sitting on the medicine ball rocking the other morning. I love the smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment