Thursday, November 4, 2010

Fall Fun

The other day we decided to play in the leaves outside. Jake got out his new leaf blower and we went outside for some fun. Thing 1 wouldn't let me put her down for very long, I think she is a little anxious when Texas is around. She really likes him when I hold her but acts very nervous when she is down on his level. So we watched Thing 2 walk around and play. He followed his dad around and had a grand time. Enjoy the photos and videos.










Thing 1 in mom's hat.

Ready for church (Grammy and Papa's homecoming)

I'm ready too.


1 comment:

  1. Wow, Thing 2 is not even one bit afraid of that leaf blower, I think he wanted a turn with it. I love how he follows Jake around, I think I know who his hero is! They are so cute, I love Thing 1's little dress for your Mom and Dad's homecoming, it is so cute, she looks adorable.

    ReplyDelete