Baby P has been with us for a whole month. I know I’ve said this before but it sure went by quick. Maybe it’s the lack of sleep or not going to work so I don’t know what day it is most of the time. Baby P has slept well some nights and not so well others. We have had up to 6 hours between feedings but he was wide awake for about 2 of those hours.
He seems to prefer me most of the time and Jake says he is a momma’s boy. When he is upset he usually does calm down faster for me, maybe I just know what he likes the most, or maybe he does realize his mom has him. He either yells at his binky or grunts at it when it falls out of his mouth. When he sneezes he makes a really cute sighing sound either before or after or if he holds sneezes in he usually sighs a few times.
We had a few evenings where we had a screaming baby for an hour or two, since then I’ve been watching what I eat to make sure I don’t eat anything to cause issues. I have a hard time passing up chocolate, but have done pretty well lately.
Chocolate would be tough! Justin is always telling me to take the onions off what ever I'm eating... So I take some of them off! We've never had any screaming fits but I try to limit the onions, broccolie, beans, etc! Congrats! We love your towel by the way!
ReplyDeleteSarah Messenger
Congrats on having your darling baby boy! I had no idea it has been a month already! I really need to add your blog to my sidebar! I can't wait for our little boy to come now! Hope everything continues to go well with the little guy and your recovery!
ReplyDelete