We made the trip to Boise again on Saturday morning. We had a good drive there, the kids were all great.
We spent the afternoon at Becky and Jeff’s house. The kids got to play with all the toys and their cousin B. We spent the night at my friend Chrisanna’s house which was very nice.
Sunday we went to baby M’s blessing and then we were able to hang out with family for a few hours.
The twins fell asleep before we passed the Boise Sage Stop. We stopped in Mountain Home and Jake decided to drive through Arco and have new scenery. It took forever. P cried most of the way and finally went to sleep after I fed him in Arco. He was really excited when I put him in his crib when we got home. I think he was as happy as I was to be home.
No comments:
Post a Comment