We had a good Easter morning. The Easter bunny hid the baskets (not a bad idea). Thing 2 came in to wake me up and told me exactly what was in Baby P’s basket because he found it first. Then he found Thing 1’s and then he finally found his. It was fun to watch the kids be so excited about the fun things they received and the egg hunt in the living room was pretty fun too. The Easter bunny put finger puppets in little eggs all over the room and only 3 eggs of candy each. They each got way to much candy at the egg hunt at Grammy’s Saturday.
Baby P got some little puffs in some eggs just for him. He loved the bath toys and some new books.
Every one got a new hat for Easter. I had to redo Thing 1’s hair because I didn’t do it right to go with the hat. She wore it to church. The twins got their first sunburn Saturday, I sun screened but didn’t reapply and missed one or two spots. Luckily they wore long sleeves.
No comments:
Post a Comment