Last week Thing 1 had to give the scripture in primary and Thing 2 had a talk. I helped Thing 1 memorize her scripture and Thing 2 chose to talk about Lazarus being raised from the dead. They did a great job and Grandma and Grandpa Whipple came to watch and then spent the afternoon at our house and we had a yummy dinner.
I thought I did really well on Sunday, I got the kids all ready for church. Plus I made jell-o for a salad, peeled the potatoes, and had chicken thawed to be cooked when we got home. I also vacuumed under the table and cleaned off the kids chairs so Grandma and Grandpa wouldn’t have to sit in old food that was stuck to the chairs.
I even took some great pictures of the kids and we still made it to church on time (our ward starts at 11 so really not that impressive).
No comments:
Post a Comment