Sunday, August 25, 2013

10 years

img048

We celebrated our 10 year anniversary on August 8th. I had to work so it wasn’t much of a celebration but Jake sent me beautiful roses. He also got me a ring that I have been wanting. We decided to have our date on the 9th because I had a day off amid the crazing week where everyone wanted vacation.

We had a picnic with the kids at Ross Park in Pocatello then we climbed down the rocks to the zoo. Jake took me to Ross Park on our first date. We had a picnic and played woofle ball and then we climbed on the rocks.

After the zoo we went home got ready and went to the Temple. It was great to spend some time together at the Temple. Then we went out to dinner at the Sandpiper and it was amazing. We were seated where we could see over the river and we even saw a bald eagle. Thanks to my Mom and Dad who babysat.

No comments:

Post a Comment