Sunday, May 4, 2014

Tulips, tulips, and more tulips

On Tuesday we went to the Tulip Festival in Skaggit Valley. It was amazing. We took pictures and then let the kids (mostly Maielle) carry the camera around. We took over a hundred pictures of tulips. We found rows of tulips to match each child’s jacket. This day was my birthday present. I was what I wanted to do and why we went to Seattle in April. It was amazing and I really enjoyed it.

The kids had fun walking on the clay type soil, it bounced in places as we walked the paths. Maielle checked out a lady using chalk to make a picture, she even let Maielle and Porter touch the chalk. I have a picture of myself as a teenager as an angel and in the family of tulip farmer cutouts. I hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I enjoy looking at them.

I missed a few pictures in my effort not to overwhelm everyone with pictures.I loved the field that was not planted in tulips this year. It looked like an Easter egg hunt. Jake took the awesome picture of the kites over the tulips. And where did Porter go?

2014-04-15 11.07.562014-04-15 12.28.242014-04-15 12.29.37

No comments:

Post a Comment