I just wanted to post some cute pictures we have taken in the past few weeks. There are a few outfits we received for Christmas that finally fit and we need to post pictures so people who gave them to us can see them. There are also a few of Charlynn's baby M who is growing up pretty fast and I haven't posted any of her since Halloween (http://whipplefamily42.blogspot.com/2009/11/october-2009.html).
Baby M climbing the ladder at Grammy and Papa's.
Thing 2 eating the wash clothe in his bath.
Thing 1 in a very cute outfit Aunt Rachel gave us, she even gave the camera a smile.
Thing 2 moved all the way off his blanket and got pretty close to all the magazines under the end table.
Thing 1 in her Christmas dress, Grandma Whipple gave to her.
So cute! They are getting big!
ReplyDeletethanks for posting a pic of Charlynn's baby too!
I love the little dress Chris gave her! So cute, they just make everything look good!
ReplyDelete