Monday, March 29, 2010

Steam Cleaning and Such

Last week was Jake's spring break, so I took a few days off and we actually spent some time together as a family. Since Jake went back to school it has been him gone or me gone constantly so it was really nice to have two parents home and spend some relaxing time together.

I decided that we needed to steam clean the carpet because we now have movers. They don't crawl yet, but they sure get around. Thing 2 seems to be able to move anywhere he wants, or maybe he doesn't want to get there but he sure ends up in some funny places. Lately he has been found with half his body under the pack and play or couch. He also bumped his head on the end table, watch where you are rolling little man. Today I found him in the dining room with a toy that he loves.



We have also started to sit up, I still put the bop behind thing 1 but she does well enough she probably doesn't need it. Thing 2 is always too excited about something else to want to sit up very long, or maybe he just likes rolling around better.

Thing 1 still wears her 0-3 month clothes, but she is getting taller, some of her outfits are getting too short.
We found our feet, it is hard to keep 4 socks on for very long. We definitely don't have our socks on at the end of the day. But it sure it fun to get each others socks. It is also a blast to eat our socks, the majority of the time the second or third time I put the socks back on they are wet. Everything goes in the mouth, it may be due to teething, Thing 2 got his first tooth on March 26.

Matching PJ's
One of my friends at work gave us this dress. It is super cute, but its difficult to put her in the car seat with it on.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I don't know how I missed this post, but these pictures are so dang cute! That dress is adorable on thing 1, and holy heck thing 2 is a mover, I loved seeing them this weekend for easter, they are the sweetest niece and nephew I could ever ask for! And those jammies are my favorite, I noticed them while you were visiting, so cute.

    ReplyDelete