This post is for posterity, I guess. I wanted to look back at what my pregnancy was like and how it went. I didn't enjoy having pictures taken of me while I was pregnant so here are the 4 that were taken with our camera, there may be 1 or 2 photos out there that were taken by other people, I hope not. I gained between 35 and 40 lbs, at the end I was not gaining, but the babies were growing, Dr. B told me to drink Ensure, which is not that tasty, but I tried to keep the babies growing. I got put on bed-rest at the beginning of August and had them on September 1st via C-section. I lost all the my pregnancy weight and then some by October. I have lost even more now, so I'm not as embarrassed by my pregnant photos. So here it is...
I was pretty sick during the first half of my pregnancy, I spent a lot of time on the couch, Texas liked to lay right by me.
April 16th 2009, about 19 weeks
Taken June 4th, about 26 weeks
Taken August 1, 2009 at about 32 weeks
I'm feeling rather embarrassed at my 55 lbs I gained when I was pregnant with a single!
ReplyDeleteThank you for being concerned for postarity. The people in the here and now appreciate it!!!
You looked great, and you were pregnant with twins....Way to go with losing all that baby weight and then some. We are excited to see you guys over easter, it should be fun!
ReplyDelete