Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Seven Months

This month has been a fun one. Mom spent her first full night with the little ones by herself when Dad went on a camp-out with the scouts. Both babies have learned how to roll across the floor with direction. They end up with the toy they want the majority of the time.

Thing 1 is sitting up very well by herself, we still like to use the bop around her but she stays up for a long while before she leans back or head plants into whatever toy she is reaching for. She is still blowing raspberries and talking when she isn't around many people. She is a little reserved around other people so she doesn't show off much.

Thing 2 got his first tooth, a whiny but not horrible day for Dad, but when I fed him solids before bed I noticed him biting down on the spoon and having it catch a little. He has gone through several stages of talking, this month he started staying "dadada"


We finally made it to see Dr. Beckett for our 6 month visit, but they were 7 months-- Thing 1 weighed 14 lbs 3 oz and is 24.8" tall, Thing 2 weighed 14 lbs 4 oz and is 25" tall. Thing 2 had a horrible reaction to the shots again. He runs a fever for several days, and then unfortunately he got a cold, he has been wheezy, congested, snotty, and has started to cough, he is getting over it I think and Thing 1 is getting worse (life with twins).



I think I finally found a setting on the camera to capture those cute smiles I keep missing (you will have to watch for the next pictures and find out).

I was taking a picture of thing 1 and thing 2 rolled right into it (the next roll was a head bonk and both babies were crying).

Thing 1 holds her arms out like she wants to give you a huge hug (which she does regularly, she is a cuddly baby).

The first tooth!!

1 comment: