Monday, April 19, 2010

Easter

We spent Easter with the Whipple's in Burley. Easter is a pretty big deal at their house. We always come home with a massive Easter basket full of candy and toys. Thing 2 got spoiled by his Grandpa and got a cool new shirt (I think being the only boy has its advantages). We didn't take our camera to Burley, but I thought we needed some Easter photos. Because it was conference we didn't even dress up for Easter, so I took some pictures this last Sunday.


Maybe I will be a mechanic when I grow up!

Big smiles!

"Cutest Dude"

It is hard to look at the camera when there are all these eggs to look at


This is the Easter dress I finished making it a weeks late, but it is cute and fits. I saved this fabric from my wedding quilt, she also has a few squares of it in her baby quilt.

1 comment:

  1. They are so tiny still!!!! What cuties. I love the dress you made!

    ReplyDelete