Can you believe it has been eight months, no wonder I am so tired. So the crawling has commenced. Both babies can army crawl very well. In fact, Thing 2 crawled as fast as he could towards me yesterday when I was leaving for work...I didn't want to leave. Thing 2 started sitting up by himself for longer than a few seconds this last week. He can sit up very well now and only falls over when he wants to start rolling around or crawling. Thing 1 is getting very proficient at army crawling, she is also getting up on her hands and knees and sticking her bum in the air (Dad calls this the stink bug). Thing 2 also gets up on his hands and knees and rocks back and forth. We had to clean up and baby proof some areas of the kitchen to prevent any accidents. I'm afraid they will be pulling themselves up on things soon.
Thing 2 got some awesome shoes from Aunt Torie, she thinks he will be running pretty fast in these cool shoes, they don't fit right now, maybe when he is walking?
Thing 1 gave me a big smile for my birthday!
I took the 8 month pictures a few days late, this is Thing 2 in his crib...
This is Thing 2 in his crib the very first time.
This is Thing 1 in her crib
This is Thing 1 in her crib the very first time.
Thing 1 looking so cute
Thing 2 halfway under the couch
Thing 1 halfway under the couch
Yesterday Jake decided it was time to find all the toys under the couch, so he started to pull them out and found several. When he pulled out a few Thing 1 looked at him and disgustedly sighed, like those were mine and I was hiding them. She does like to spend time under the couch, we just didn't know why. When we pull her out from under the couch she just grins like she was having a blast under there.
Thing 2 in his new high chair reading/eating a book.
Thing 1 in her high chair playing with the beaver.
They are so cute, I still can't get over the couch pictures. What a crack up! I like the high chairs you guys got, where did you end up getting them at???
ReplyDelete