Friday, May 21, 2010

Five New Videos

Time seems to fly when you're having fun!! And man we are having fun. Here is the proof in video form. After the Thing 2 Laughing video people asked me if Thing 1 does the same, she has her laughing too, it is not quite as contagious as Thing 2, but it is fun too. The last video of the post she was laughing at Thing 2 and I think I caught some of it. Thing 2 was reading a book today and I had to get that on camera, I missed the best part he was reading it upside down before I got the camera. Thing 1 talked and blew raspberries for me while I was videoing her.

The other 2 videos are of Jake's long time friend butch being ridden like horse by our children. Thing 1 rocked back and forth like she was riding a horse the first time we set her on him, ye haw Butch.


1 comment:

  1. WE WERE JUST CHECKING OUT YOUR BLOG, AND LUCY INSISTED WE WATCH ALL THOSE VIDEOS "OF THOSE CUTE CUTE BABIES" THEY ARE AMAZING AND WE SURE DO LOVE THEM!!!

    ReplyDelete