We went to the zoo for our anniversary this year. Jake and I have been married for seven years. Thing 1 and Thing 2 didn't really get all that excited seeing the animals. I'm not sure they saw them from the stroller. The otters were fun and the kids enjoyed the penguins. We took two pictures at the zoo when we got out of the car and put the kids into the stroller.
I also took a lot of fun pictures just around the house. Last Sunday on August 15th Thing 1 took her first steps and has repeated that several times. I think she is up to about 4 steps in a row before she falls. Thing 2 was right behind her on August 18th taking his first steps. He is really good at walking along the couch so he takes steps with out holding on frequently. We are worried this new development will turn into running all to soon.
Thing 2 snuggling with mom
Perk #1 and Thing 1 love to share sippy cups
(Thing 2 was in the picture but he moved)
Thing 2 in Dad's "Thinking Tuuk"
Thing 1 sitting on perk #1's ball
Pretty girl
Handsome boy
Great pictures!
ReplyDelete