We had a big birthday party for Thing 1 and Thing 2 on Saturday September 4th. We wanted to have a party that Jake's parents could come to, because Wednesday evening would be hard to make. So we got some balloons and made new birthday hats and partied.
We had a picnic outside with friends and family. Then we opened presents and had lots of cake.
After the party we went to the Eastern Idaho State Fair with Jake's parents and sister Becky for dinner. We ate to much and walked through the photography booth and the commercial buildings. We also saw Lanae's cake she entered for the sugar competition.
I handed the bunch of balloons to Thing 1 and she let them go while I was taking a picture
Unfortunately the ceiling fan was on
(Luckily Dad got them unstuck)
Some of the presents
Birthday Hats
Thing 2 with Aunt Charlynn
Perk #1 and our friend Kate in the extra birthday hats

Two extra large cupcakes for Thing 1 and Thing 2
(Should we use these 1's again when they are 11?)
Eating Cake...

Yum
Cousin Bryn and Thing 2
Thing 1 getting her hat messy
Yeah for cake!!
And a bath in the kitchen sink because we are remodeling our bathroom
Love it! I can't believe how much I am missing everyone, they are beautiful! And getting really good at eating cake, a very important life skill :) The balloons in the fan made me laugh, and you will have to post pictures of your bathroom when it is done, I wanna see!
ReplyDelete