Sunday, September 26, 2010

Random

Here are a few random pictures of our everyday life.

Brushing Teeth

Thing 1 drinking water out of a glass
Thing 2 drinking water out of a glass
Getting ready for church on Sunday, this is a task for me. I usually have to get up at 7:15 and quickly shower before Jake leaves for his meetings. We have breakfast, get ready, then have a nap, then I have to do hair and hopefully get a snack in and then out the door before 11. No wonder I'm exhausted by the time church is over.
Thing 1 has some bunny slippers that she loves to wear, I think it is super cute.

1 comment:

  1. They are getting big, I love the video of them walking! It will be so fun to get them together with Naomi, they are going to have so much fun together. Also love the hike out in the field pics, so cute. Looks like you guys have been having a good time!

    ReplyDelete