Sunday, January 30, 2011

Boots

The other day Thing 1 wanted to put on her cowgirl boots that Charlynn handed down to us. They are so cute, and she has small enough feet that they fit over her pj's. I think she was heading to work with my lunch box.

2 comments:

  1. Those boots are adorable. I think they have both changed a tons since october. Can't wait to hang out again soon. I wanted to update you on the goose, she has at least 6 cavities and one that has an absess on her gums. She wont let a dentist near her with a ten foot pole, and so nobody will work on her....we tried 2 different drs and neither one would touch her. So we are taking her to primary childrens on thursday. This way we can get it all over with at once and it wont be so traumatic. It is no fun. I feel like a pretty lousy mom, I really do make her brush her teeth, but we never really have flossed at all. I figured she was 4 and it was no big deal. You live and learn I guess. I love your nativity sets, they are both beautiful. Glad Jake had a good birthday, tell him way to go on the biggest loser competition! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete