I'm finally getting my Christmas pictures posted. We had a great Christmas, it was fun to watch the twins open presents, look at lights, and visit Santa. I think next year will be even more fun.
Opening their first present Christmas Eve.
I don't know how they switched presents but Thing 2 put the princess present over his head and threw it, it was priceless.
Who cares about the pj's, it is the boxes and climbing in.
Christmas morning was fun because they opened presents they wanted to play with. It was difficult to get them back to opening presents and away from the toy they just opened.
Uncle Ben and Becky's baby B
Bath toys
This picture reminds me of a care bear stare only backwards
Books
And the reason we celebrate Christmas, I love nativity sets and Jake's Mom has several beautiful sets, I need to take a picture of mine and post it. I have gotten a part of the set each year for the past several and it is also beautiful. I love the Savior, I'm grateful for his birth, his life, and his sacrifice for me. I know he was resurrected and made it possible for us all to have eternal life. Merry Christmas.
Looks like so much fun, I wish we could have been there. They are so cute.
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures!! Too cute!
ReplyDelete