I really don’t get spring break anymore, because I am not a student. We still took a couple days off to go to Burley to visit with Jake’s brother Steve and his family because they were home for a few days. I think the pictures tell a lot of the story. I didn’t get pictures of everything, and I know there are a couple fun videos I haven’t watched yet
We had an Easter egg hunt, it rained outside so we had to do it inside. We also tried to get a picture of all the grandkids. I love the 1st one I posted with all the kids in it, Thing 2 has his hand up on hit head, I’m sure he was thinking, “come on people just sit here and take the picture it is not that hard”.
It was fun to visit with family and it was fun to watch our kids interact with their grandparents, aunts, and uncles. It has been difficult at home the past couple days because our kids think they need our undivided attention all the time. Oh-well, hopefully we will have them back to normal by Tuesday when I go back to work.
No comments:
Post a Comment