Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Yard Work

Our yard is a lot of work. I didn’t realize how much work it takes to get the yard ready for the summer. I’ve decided I dislike flowerbeds, I hate to weed. It also has become more difficult with two little kids walking around.

Last summer we cleaned out the front flowerbeds, no weeds, no grass. It looked amazing for about 3 weeks. We even put soil pep on it to prevent the weeds from growing back up. Unfortunately, we didn’t keep up on it and it is full of grass again.

I worked on the flowerbed today while Jake did some other yard work. The kids wandered back and forth between us having fun stepping on plants. They had some adventures with Texas and climbed up and down the front steps.

I am now inside while they take a nap, Jake is still outside working. I enjoy Spring and Summer, but I don’t like the yard work.

Jake also got the tractor out and we took some more pictures. Thing 1 was with us and she had a fun ride.

bunnies-chicks-ducks 004bunnies-chicks-ducks 002bunnies-chicks-ducks 006bunnies-chicks-ducks 008bunnies-chicks-ducks 010bunnies-chicks-ducks 011

No comments:

Post a Comment