Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Happy Easter

We had a fun time this weekend. We really enjoyed being able to spend some time outside. I set up a little Easter egg hunt on Saturday with my kids and one of their cousins, Charlynn’s daughter M.

Thing 1 thought she needed to see what was in each egg before getting anymore eggs, in fact, she had to eat the candy out of each egg before hunting for anymore. Thing 2 was happy wandering around the yard, he found eggs and ate some candy. M thought that each egg only had money in them, she put them in her basket and moved on to the next egg. M also liked to share eggs, she put a lot of eggs in Thing 1’s bucket.

Easter 009Easter 011Easter 012Easter 013Easter 014Easter 015Easter 016Easter 017Easter 018Easter 019Easter 020Easter 021Easter 023Easter 025Easter 024Easter 031

After the egg hunt the kids took a rest in the swings. M and Thing 1 were sharing a swing so Thing 2 had to get in too. Then M got out and Thing 1 and Thing 2 had a turn. Easter morning I sent Thing 1 to get her Dad while I changed Thing 2’s diaper. She found the Easter baskets instead. She had a pack of smarties in her hand and she said, “candy open” with the biggest grin on her face.

I forgot to take the camera to my Mom’s house, they had another Easter egg hunt there. I also didn’t take pictures in the Easter outfits, but I had some pictures done a few weeks ago in their Easter outfits.

When we got home we had a lot of fun with Thing 2, he was really talkative and had a lot of fun playing with this old phone, “hello”. He also came home singing “ashes,ashes, ashes, ashes, all fall down”, because we played on the trampoline at my Mom’s house. I will post a video of him singing later.

1 comment:

  1. They are so cute, I love Thing 1's morning hair. Glad you guys had a good Easter, looks like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete