Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Goodbye’s

This month at work is a difficult one. We are saying goodbye to a technician and three interns. It is hard to lose these friends. Sometimes I feel like the only reason I keep going to work is for the friendships, it will be very hard not seeing these friends at work each day. Not to mention the fact that I dislike my job most of the time anyway.

Yesterday was a horrible day for me at work. I had an old man be extremely rude to me while I was trying to help him. He blamed me because his doctor didn’t call in his prescription, he knew it was called in at 9:30 and that it was definitely called in to my pharmacy, it couldn’t have been the doctor’s office fault. Turned out it wasn’t either of us he was just suppose to get a refill. So I refilled it in less that ten minutes but he still had to wait and complained to the store manager. WHAT!?!

I also had a bad experience with how lunches were taken so I was kind of bitter when I came home from work. It also doesn’t help that my baby girl cries when I leave for work. Jake brought them to have lunch yesterday and she cried when I got out of the car to go back to work. I feel so bad leaving her to do something that seems pointless. I know it’s money, but sometimes it doesn’t seem worthwhile.

Anyway, goodbye friends. All of you will be missed.

2 comments:

  1. The people you work with can make or break the job. I hope for your sake that they are replaced with folks you can enjoy working with just as much. I almost cried when I read about you having to leave your baby girl to go to work. You are a very strong person, you are doing something very important and it is not pointless. You are a woman supporting her family, and it is an incredible thing. Hang in there, and enjoy the moments in between. You are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being a mom is probably the hardest thing I've ever had to do... being a working mom makes it that much harder! You are doing a great job. You are helping so many people that need you. Your baby girl only cries when you leave because you are an awesome mom and she loves you so much! You and Jake are raising such wonderful kids! AND your family needs you... you are doing a wonderful job... ya gotta make the best with what ya got right :) Hang in there... we wouldn't have the good days if we didn't have to go through the bad. I'm so excited to see you guys in a couple weeks!!

    ReplyDelete