Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Love This Face

yabba dabba 002

We saw this face a few weeks ago…in the middle of the night. Okay it was just late at night, time for me to go to bed. Why did she have the biggest grin ever? Who knows!

Cute things recently

  • Thing 2 saying “see you later”
  • Thing 1 and 2 saying “I comin” every time I leave the room to get something
  • Thing 2 going through the hallway around through the kitchen into the living room over and over again. It is a little circle in the house.
  • Thing 1 saying “carry you” when she wants me to carry her
  • Thing 2 playing tennis running after tennis balls saying “I get it, I get it”
  • Thing 1 telling everyone who visits that “gnome-o break” our little gnomeo broke
  • Thing 2 saying “family home evening”. I don’t know how to write it how he says it but it is super cute.
  • Thing 1 waits for you to repeat what she said back to make sure you understood what she says, it gets a little frustrating for both of us sometimes
  • Thing 1 brings me a book and says “mom read it”
  • They love to be read to and can say a lot of the words if we pause at the right point in the books. Maybe we need some new books.
  • Thing 1 wants to go “potty” very often, I think she tells me right after she goes, she wants to sit on the “big potty” and then she is “all done” and wants to sit on the “Elmo potty” (this is getting less and less cute")
  • Both have gone on the potty a few times each (yeah)

Raising these two is quite the adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment