Thursday, June 9, 2011

Ties and Skirt

Ties and Skirt

A few weeks ago Thing 2 wanted to wear a tie to church, so Jake took off his tie and put it on him. He wore it through Sacrament Meeting, we took it off for nursery.

I made Thing 1 a skirt last week, it was the easiest thing I have made in a really long time. It turned out pretty cute, but I need to find a cute lime green or pink shirt that matches a little better.

Rainbow

ties and rainbows 030ties and rainbows 032 ties and rainbows 033ties and rainbows 032

Tonight it started raining and the sun was starting to set, I knew there had to be a rainbow. It was beautiful, the picture doesn’t do it justice. It made me think science classes where we had to memorize the colors in the rainbow, does anyone remember ROY G. BIV?

1 comment:

  1. Cute! These are my favorite little boy ties, they have zippers in them so they stay on really well. http://www.thematchingtieguy.com/

    ReplyDelete