Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Happy Groundhog Day!

January 2012 001January 2012 004January 2012 008January 2012 007January 2012 013January 2012 015January 2012 019January 2012 027

Our winter has been very “mild” this year. We have had some cold days but very little snow. The wind has blown most days, it has rained, and it has snowed a few times, just to melt in a few hours. We have also had some pretty warm days.

Jake decided he was tired of being stuck inside with the kids all day. On January 12th they rode bikes and went on an adventure. Jake really enjoyed watching them walk in the field. They went pretty far before they started to walk back.

Over the past week they have been to the park  on a very windy day and on a pretty cold day. I guess they all have a little spring fever. I can’t blame them, I get tired of being stuck inside all day on my days off. It’s fun to have a little adventure once in a while. So six more weeks of winter (what winter?) or an early Spring? Happy Groundhog day!

No comments:

Post a Comment