Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!!

Valentines 2012 001

Don’t those smiles say it all? I love these two munchkins. I let Thing 1 wear her Easter dress today, I put a lot of clothes into storage this week and realized why wait and just have her wear the dress a few weeks before it is to short. I had a sweater on her for church but as soon as we walked in the door she took it off.

Valentines 2012 002Valentines 2012 003

We are to 19 weeks this week. I had Jake take a picture. I figure I’m looking a little more pregnant and less chunky. Maybe not, it still seems like I’m just getting fatter not a baby bump. I have started wearing pregnancy clothes this week, I was putting on my jeans the other day and Jake said “don’t you have some pregnant pants.” I guess that was the turning point. My jeans don’t really fit anymore, so why not wear pregnant pants that fall off instead of jeans that are to small. I’m definitely showing faster than I did last time.

Valentines 2012 004

We have our ultrasound scheduled for tomorrow, but we are going to be surprised, so there will be no announcement after the ultrasound.

3 comments:

  1. How exciting!! You look so cute, as always. I showed way sooner with Naomi, I needed maternity clothes by the time I was 14 weeks preggo. I think it is that way with the second one, and so on. The twins are so cute, and that dress is adorable. I have spring fever so bad, bring on the happy colors and sun dresses....with sweaters :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy you found my blog, and that I have access to yours too! I can't believe you had twins! They are adorable! Where are you guys at now, what's new since we were in the Cedar 3rd ward? It seems like such a long time ago! As for your baby bump, I think you look great...definitely not fat! Most women don't start showing until 20 wks...unless you are me! By 9 months, I will look like a whale...you on the other hand will look just perfect! Thanks for your comments on my blog and advice about bottles! I really appreciate it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute! (both you and the kids) Thanks for the valentines, my kids thought they were great! Chani lives to get mail (and not lame junk mail that I try to pass off as hers).

    ReplyDelete