Thursday, April 12, 2012

Funny

We have Elmo potties, when you touch Elmo’s hand he says a phrase. Thing 1 was going potty tonight and she was pushing Elmo’s hand on accident with her leg, he kept saying, “it’s fun to use the potty”. She replied, “Elmo, I am going potty” over and over. Like “be quiet Elmo I know what I’m doing, I’m already going potty”.

Today while Jake was making dinner the kids wanted some cans of food to make their own soup. Thing 1 said I need 4 cans of carrots and 4 cans of sugar. Jake compromised and gave her a can of cream of chicken soup to carry around, Thing 2 got enchilada sauce. A little while later he came in to get the can opener out of the drawer so he could open the can. Jake said no, so Thing 1 came and asked if Jake could open the can for her.

We watched my niece and nephew the other day and it confuses the kids a little when they are talking about me to their cousin. Thing 1 kept saying Mommy, Cathrynn when she talked about me.

Thing 1 and I went to a jewelry party at our neighbors about a week ago. Jake had her all excited about a “girl party”. Thing 2 really wanted go so Jake told him that they would have a boy party in Boise. Two of his uncles went to pick up some pizza and drinks and he just followed them when they were leaving our hotel. Jake let them take him, he was so excited and happy to spend time with the boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment