A few weeks ago Jake was tucking the kids in, he told Thing 1 she shouldn’t get up in the middle of the night at wake mom up. She said, “I tried to wake you up but it was impossible”.
At church our neighbor asked her if she was enjoying the sunny weather. She replied that we have pretty flowers growing at our house, she is so excited about the tulips coming up around our trees.
Jake decided we were going to have a picnic for dinner. Thing 2 wanted to go inside so I let him in and came back a few minutes later to find him with a butter knife drawing with butter on the door. I asked him if it was a good idea. He said, “is this a good idea” and clapped his hands.
One day Jake was talking to his Mom on the phone and asked Thing 1 to come say bye to Grandma, she said, “I’m to busy fighting with Thing 2”.
Thing 2 wanted to take a picture, so dad helped him take a picture of the penguin, then he wanted to be in a picture with the penguin.
No comments:
Post a Comment