A few weeks ago Jake started taking the kids to look at the fish at Wal-mart. They really enjoyed watching them so he thought it might be a good idea to promise to buy them fish if they didn’t have any accidents for a whole week. To show them how long a week is I made a fish chart to put a sticker on each night we didn’t have accidents.
Here are the charts with stickers on each day.
Here was our attempt at taking a posed picture in front of the fish. Thing 2 named his fish George (because the lady at the store asked if they were naming their fish George). Thing1 named her fish Molly, like the dog at Grammy’s house (my sister visited with their dog a few weeks ago). Tonight when we said prayers Thing 2 said “thank you for my fish help it to feel better”.
Hopefully this week helped them realize that we don’t need to have anymore accidents. We can at least hope, right?
I am so very excited to see you guys! Those kiddos of yours are pretty dang cute. I hope that I can make it into one of that lil man's prayers one day ;) SO FUN!!
ReplyDelete