Sunday, August 26, 2012

2 month stats

Wednesday, baby P had his 2 month well child check.

  • Weigt 10 lbs 6 oz (40th percentile)
  • Length 21.8 inches (15th percentile)
  • Head circumference15 inches. 
  • At night he goes 6 or 7 hours between feedings then usually sleeps for 3 or 4 more hours after that
  • Nurses every 3 hours during the day
  • Smiles and coos
  • Enjoys his swing, bouncer, and the floor (usually in the evening when mom feels like it is safe)

I haven’t taken the pictures I want to for his 2 months yet, he was really sad after the shots and I just haven’t gotten around to it. I did take a few cute ones the past few days on my phone. The first one is baby P and Papa (my dad). The next two are at the doctors office waiting for the doctor. We love our doctor but I think everyone else does too because we usually wait a good hour to see him and then end up at the office for about two hours if we have to get shots. But I can’t complain because who wouldn’t love to spend an hour hanging out with this happy baby and reading a good book (on my phone) when he fell asleep.

Photo: Papa and baby P

No comments:

Post a Comment