Monday, August 6, 2012

Blessing Day

On August 5th we blessed Thing 3. He didn’t fuss at all during the blessing. He is so sweet and has started smiling a little. My mom and I made the blessing outfit. We made up the pattern with some clothes I had that fit pretty well. I also have made a tie for Thing 2 so we used that pattern for this tie. It turned out really cute. The only thing I didn’t like was that the tie is so much longer than the vest. So I think it looks cuter with one or the other.

We had our Stewart family reunion this weekend so we had a lot of people here to spend baby P’s special day. We planned a luncheon for between 50 and 80 people and had a ton of wonderful food and fun with great people. Thanks to all who came, especially those who travelled far to visit.

The blessing 007The blessing 013

Baby P in his blessing outfit before church. The first smile we have caught with the camera.

The blessing 015The blessing 022

Baby P and his cousin H. H is 19 days older than P.

The blessing 027The blessing 009

Cousin K holding baby P

The blessing 023The blessing 030

And of course a picture of Thing 1, and Thing 2 being tickled by Uncle Ivan.

No comments:

Post a Comment