So it seems we have been abusive parents lately. A few weeks ago Thing 1 slammed Thing 2’s fingers in the closet door (his hand was in the hinge side). The next day Thing 1 ran around the corner to the bathroom and into the door ending up with a huge goose egg on her forehead. The next day Thing 1 slipped on a piece of paper and hit her head on a little table in her room getting another goose egg on her forehead. Friday we aren’t sure what happened exactly but she woke up with two black eyes that progressively got worse throughout the week. They looked the worst when we were seeing family on pie day, Thanksgiving, and for our trip to Boise. I even put makeup on her when we went to have some pictures done with family in Boise.
I think Jake took a few while we were in Boise but you get the idea. It was a bad couple weeks at our house, but luckily Thing 1 is looking better.

She is so cute, even with her bruises and her black eyes. I felt so sorry for her, she is such a sweetie!
ReplyDelete