So I missed the 6 month blog post. I was waiting until we had our 6 month well-check. I finally got around to getting it scheduled (who wants to take their baby in for shots?) and it ended up being the day he turns 7 months old.
Baby P has learned a lot of new things the past few months. He is rolling all over. He sits for a few seconds, and did even better today. He crawled backwards at Christmas time and started pushing himself forward like an army crawl on Saturday. He did it even more today. I watched him roll toward a paper, then get on his tummy and push with his legs and reach with his arm to get the paper.
Unfortunately, he hasn’t been sleeping through the night recently. In fact, for almost 2 months I have been getting up every couple hours to give him his binky back. I think it is getting worse. Hopefully we will get him back to sleeping through the night soon.
A lot of days I want time to slow down. I like that P is growing and learning, but I sure love the baby stages.

6 months
7 months
Stats
- 25.8 inches tall 10th percentile
- 14.9 lbs below the 5th percentile
- eats solids
- can sit
- loves to watch his siblings play
- rolls all around the floor
- learning to crawl
- He tries to give zerbits on my neck when he snuggles
- He gives slobbery kisses
He is so adorable! Have you tried a binky clip for night time? It worked for Emery and Chani. I only clipped it to them at night time in bed, and the first couple of nights when I went in, I used their hand to find the clip and binky. It worked like a charm! Good luck. It's no fun if the mom can't sleep.
ReplyDelete